1. We start by loading all bikes on a special bike trailer at the Hellas Bike station.
2. Then we drive to the starting point
3. We unload your bike
4. Bikes are treated with care
5. Your bike is specially selected to fit your size
6. Everybody gets a helmet
7. We make sure your helmet fits perfectly
8. The Hellas Bike Guide explains and demonstrates the best use of the bike
9. Everybody understands the safety instructions
10. We show you the route
11. Finally we start cycling
12. The Hellas Bike Guide in front leads you on the safest track
13. The minibus follows the last rider for help at any time
14. Cruising downhill we enjoy the panorama
15. We can't get enough of the smell of Cretan herbs
16. On all half-days: coffee stop at value-for-money typical 'kafenia'
17. On all full-days: coffee and lunch stops at value-for-money tavernas
18. The grand finish: Crete on bike... you did it !